Sunday, January 09, 2011

University Post: 3rd Article

Hello everyone!

Hope you had a great new years! I think I'm getting out of the writers block finally :) with that said, my third article has been published on my school's newspaper! Click on the link below to read the article:

http://universitypost.dk/article/comment-danes-get-real-work-while-you-volunteer

In this article, I have stated the problems and issues internationals face when it comes to scoring a job in Denmark. I believe a lot internationals can relate to this, and I'm looking forward to hear your feedbacks! Harsh comments are as welcome as the good ones!

I love hearing different opinions and angles!

And let me know what you think!

Best,
B

1 comment:

  1. Жинхэнэ мөн чанарыг нь хайр найргүй шүүмжилсэн байна. Сайхан бичлэг байна. Баяр хүргэе!

    ReplyDelete

I heart you. What do you think?