Sunday, June 05, 2011

CPH Street Life 5: Distortion Hygge

I know I said I wasn't going to more Distortions, but it was too irresistible - the weather was great and the sun was shining with no wind and with a complete beautiful blue sky. So, I took the liberty of heading towards a final day of Distortion, where people get to hygge (enjoy) themselves in the sun, go diving, tan and just hang out with their friends and lovers. People were not drinking this time, rather, they were having ice-cream, smoothies and lots of water, since it was unbelievably hot.

However, as you can see from the photos, Danes love being naked whenever they get a chance (even in the mid of the city) and it was bit awkward to take photos of people in bikinis - felt like a big stalker! But I have managed to take few decent photos. 


So what do you think of these Distortion street parties?








5 comments:

  1. What a huge guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, tell me about it. Other guys look like an undeveloped small creatures next to them.

    But I thought it was too much? They couldn't even walk normally, had to walk with their arms spread out like a gorilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's genuinely very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use the web for that reason, and take the newest news.
    my site - galaxys3.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thіs iѕ ѵerу іnteгeѕtіng, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
    My page ... pikavippii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why viewers still use to read news pарers when in this technological globe the whole thіng іs available on net?
    Feel free to visit my web site ... http://Www.Pikavippis.Net

    ReplyDelete

I heart you. What do you think?