Fashion blogs are not just mere webpages anymore. Vast amount of internet peepers consult fashion blogs for fashion advices and the latest trends these days (and yes, we all know magazine subscriptions are decreasing tremendously). Especially in this past global recession and its terribly slow recovery from crisis, people have shifted their love and passion elsewhere - BLOGS! Why? It's free. It's fun. It's available to everyone. And it's dynamic.
I have about 30-40 fashion blogs and "street styles" I follow; and I would like to recommend some of my favorite must-see blogs:
- Stockholm Street Style - I LOVE SCANDINAVIAN STYLE, and this is the perfect representative of how beautiful people are in Scandinavia. I love how they put huge-sized photos on their blog, where you can see all the details. It's always a man or a woman posing or walking on the street; and if you would like to see the latest wearable trends out there, this is where you can get some ideas and inspiration. Moreover, often, famous people appear on the blog. There are many other sections where you see various mode; and hey, Swedish people are gorgeous!
- I Love Wildfox - It is another big-size photographed blog, but it is different from Stockholm Street Style, since it includes magazine muses, old 80s-70s-90s-famous-photos-and-trends, wedding pictures, fashion shows, etc. It is no street style blog, but everything is just beautiful and you can not not-love Wildfox!
- Street Peeper - It peeps through the street styles from New York, Paris, Tokyo, Milan, Shanghai, London, Melbourne, Seoul, Sydney and yes, Copenhagen! So peep peep!
- Sincerely Jules - Jules is a sweetheart. She puts a photo of 'what she wore today'. Her style is sweet and very wearable. She also tells each of the brand names she's wearing, and they are not too expensive
- Style & the City - Paris Street Style and Fashion Week. I think the name tells it all.