Friday, September 02, 2011

Fashion Blogs

Fashion blogs are not just mere webpages anymore. Vast amount of internet peepers consult fashion blogs for fashion advices and the latest trends these days (and yes, we all know magazine subscriptions are decreasing tremendously). Especially in this past global recession and its terribly slow recovery from crisis, people have shifted their love and passion elsewhere - BLOGS! Why? It's free. It's fun. It's available to everyone. And it's dynamic. 

I have about 30-40 fashion blogs and "street styles" I follow; and I would like to recommend some of my favorite must-see blogs:
  1. Stockholm Street Style - I LOVE SCANDINAVIAN STYLE, and this is the perfect representative of how beautiful people are in Scandinavia. I love how they put huge-sized photos on their blog, where you can see all the details. It's always a man or a woman posing or walking on the street; and if you would like to see the latest wearable trends out there, this is where you can get some ideas and inspiration. Moreover, often, famous people appear on the blog. There are many other sections where you see various mode; and hey, Swedish people are gorgeous!
  2. I Love Wildfox - It is another big-size photographed blog, but it is different from Stockholm Street Style, since it includes magazine muses, old 80s-70s-90s-famous-photos-and-trends, wedding pictures, fashion shows, etc. It is no street style blog, but everything is just beautiful and you can not not-love Wildfox!
  3. Street Peeper - It peeps through the street styles from New York, Paris, Tokyo, Milan, Shanghai, London, Melbourne, Seoul, Sydney and yes, Copenhagen! So peep peep!
  4. Sincerely Jules - Jules is a sweetheart. She puts a photo of 'what she wore today'. Her style is sweet and very wearable. She also tells each of the brand names she's wearing, and they are not too expensive
  5. Style & the City - Paris Street Style and Fashion Week. I think the name tells it all.

Well, enjoy!

Love,
B

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is so neat, clean, strict, diplomatic, yet artistic. Glad I followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please visit following blogs. Probably, you know them.
    http://www.theblondesalad.com/
    http://www.thelittledustprincess.com/
    http://cocokelley.blogspot.com/
    And 2 more mongolian blog:
    more.blog.gogo.mn
    stylegirl.blog.gogo.mn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to add from my Google reader.
    http://lilylemontree.blogspot.com/
    http://www.thesartorialist.com/
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Beku! It means a lot.

    And Naraa, thanks for suggesting more blogs, I wasn't aware of most of them, but hey, blogging is out-of-control. It's hard to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Finally something about nike air max sneakers.


    Feel free to visit my blog :: cheap nike air max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The words in your article seem to be running off
    the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
    Many thanks

    My site Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now ;)

    Look at my page :: Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good blog you have here but I was wondering
    if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?

    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

    Here is my page; polo outlet online

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's up, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's
    actually excellent, keep up writing.

    Feel free to visit my website: Cheap Oakleys

    ReplyDelete

I heart you. What do you think?