Sunday, October 16, 2011

Christianshavn (2) - Can't Wait to Go Back







 ~

Christianshavn street above is, without a doubt, one of my favorite places in Copenhagen, Denmark - brick streets, old tiny houses, and harbors (see the part I photos from my archive 2011 October). It's a perfect place to take a walk, get a coffee, catch up with friends for serious talks and even for 'romantic' dates :) I can't wait to go back to Copenhagen this August and bid goodbye to all my friends in Denmark. I won't be studying at University of Copenhagen for my masters. I have decided to stay at PricewaterhouseCoopers and pursue my career instead. Hence, this trip in summer might just be my last trip back to my beloved Denmark.

Before I go to the airport to pick up this special person, I'd like to introduce one of the most beautiful places in the world!

The Wadden Sea

I have been to most of the regions in Denmark, thanks to my many great Danish friends. But I have not been to the Northern part - I shall make my wish come true and go there to take lots of beautiful pictures, especially of The Wadden Sea of Denmark - I wanna walk on a water 'like a god' :P. Sadly, this part of region is listed as one of the 100 Places To Remember Before They Disappear, hence, I'd like to do just that. Enjoy the video below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart you. What do you think?