Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo



Volume I of Swedish trilogy is hitting the cinemas around the world on 12-12-11 with Daniel Graig as a journalist Mikael Blomkvist and Rooney Mara as a notorious hacker Lisbeth Salander. Movies have already been made in Swedish, but Hollywood could not wait to re-do it. As a person who has already finished reading the entire trilogy, I recommend you all to put this on your watch-list, if you don't have the patience of reading the actual books. The author Stieg Larsson is dead btw, so he did not have the chance to see his work become such a success. Anyways, here is the trailer:



The translation of the book titles makes me laugh. How on earth did they translate Men who Hate Women into The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? Well anyways, here are titles of the rest, and movies for the rest are bound to come again.

  • VOLUME I: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Män som hatar kvinnor)
  • VOLUME II: The Girl who Played with Fire (Flickan som lekte med elden)
  • VOLUME III: The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Luftslottet som sprängdes) 

H&M couldn't also wait to re-do the clothes for the re-making of the Hollywood version. Take a look.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog you have here. Keep writing! I heard Copenhagen is beautiful, can't wait to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mishell, thank you for your feedback. It means a lot!

    ps: Are you the same Mishell on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly how can I download and install a free of cost model of hplaserjet 1020?


    my weblog ... xerox phaser 8560 maintenance kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. EricaE Exactly, We're seeking to paint the picture. But I'm disturbed with the proven fact
    that once i describe race or ethnicity, it is usually negative!
    I'll look along with a think. I'm glad you brought this up.


    Look at my website ... http://www.statmysite.com/www/5dsmartstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web site.

    My web page - kathw45cga.dmusic.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for vehicle drivers. very practical site!



    Here is my page; xerox phaser 8560 driver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earrings. Yay for Dusters buying stuff!


    Feel free to surf to my page; ,cheap earrings for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL !!!!!!!!!! Made my day !!!!!!!

    my page: xerox phaser 8560 error codes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there,
    Am making use of Hp LaserJet 1018 printer for my
    Mac publication pro. In fact am made use of windows xp formerly
    to my unit. Now it is upgraded with Mac OS X Snow leopard.
    Yet here is a complication with motorists that
    unable to function well with the system.

    Feel free to visit my page - galilee.ezpt.kr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks match, worked like an appeal. This has been doing
    my head in for days !!

    My web-site - xerox phaser 8560 ink sticks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much. Tried rather awhile and different views, yours was terrific.


    Visit my blog post - xerox phaser 8560 ld

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post, Teknogeekz; High Technology Solutions, Puerto Vallarta and the globe &
    raquo; Blog site Archive & raquo; Xerox Phaser 6125N Cross System
    Colour Laser Printer, is truly well written and informative.
    Pleased I located your website, warm relates to!

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... xerox phaser 8560mfp *qadex.com*

    ReplyDelete

I heart you. What do you think?