Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas - just another day

I don't celebrate Christmas - I'm a Mongolian! Christmas is just another day for fellow Mongolians like me. I wanted to give a shout-out, because few people were surprised when I said that I don't celebrate Christmas on an interview I have given on my school webpage - I am on a Christmas Calendar :D [click here to read]. I wanted to let them know it is actually completely normal, and many people around the world do NOT celebrate Christmas (take my Jewish friends in Denmark, for example, they have Chanukah instead).


Nevertheless, I wish a happy Christmas to all who DO celebrate Christmas.

To Danes: hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas this evening 
ps: Denmark celebrates it on the 24th

To Rest of the World who celebrates it on the 25th: MERRY CHRISTMAS as well.

With lots of love and hugs,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart you. What do you think?