Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Copenhagen InstaWalk Series

I was very humbled to be invited to walk with few of the greatest photographers in Copenhagen. Yes, it's one of the quarterly walks by photographers in Denmark and Sweden, where they simply grab their big fancy camera or simply an iPhone and start walking down the streets. As we walked, we started posting our photos straight to Instagram and started hashtagging: #cphfotowalk01, #visitdenmark, #cph_110812, #cph and #denmark.

I have taken number of meaningless shots and here I'd like to share some of them.

On this photo below: Thomas Sondergaard (@sondergaard), Bobby Anwar (@bobbyanwar), Christina (@cirkeline), and Raphael Solholm (@raphaelsolholm)... and many more are sitting elsewhere.

I wish Ulaanbaatarer Photographers do something like this this summer!!!!













































4 comments:

I heart you. What do you think?