Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My personal interview on "EarlyBirds" series on ikon.mn

I had the honor and pleasure of giving my very first personal interview on ikon.mn #EarlyBirds #ӨглөөнийХүн series. It was an absolute pleasure to speak with Bolortuya Ch., the Editor-in-Chief of the ikon.mn news web portal for two days. Please, check it out and let me know your thoughts :)

I talked about my family, school, studying abroad in University of Copenhagen in Denmark and working in PwC, SkyPath Partners and APIP in Hong Kong. Also talked about investment, what investors always ask me and finally the real estate sector of Mongolia. Only in Mongolian though.

Г.Батзул: Олон улсад өөрийгөө сорих боломжтой учир Хонг Конгт ажиллах саналыг хүлээж авсан.

Click here to read.


10 comments:

  1. Мундаг, улам ихийг хийж бүтээгээрэй! Амжилт.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Баярлалаа! Танд ч бас аз жаргал ба амжилт хүсье

      Delete
  2. Үнэхээр таалагдсан. Ярилцлагыг чинь уншаад блогоо бусадтай хуваалцсан байхаар нь сонирхоод үзсэн чинь уншууртай олон нийтлэл байсан шүү. Шууд өөрийнхөө блогийг сэргээж, ахиж бичиж эхлэмээр санагдсан.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Баярлалаа. Их сургуульд сурж байхдаа л их бичдэг байлаа. Одоо харин зав муу. Хааяа л бичиж байгаа. Өөрийн чинь блог юу вэ?

      Delete
  3. I have known bit bout you from your blogpost, but little bit. That interview gives me clear information about who is Batzul. Not that bad. Keep doing what you`re doing and keep writing little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pride of your Mom, even she is single she could grown up their girls such high educated, never forget give surprise to your Mom always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a wonderful and powerful mom that I can always look up to. I don't think you can ever give back enough to your mom though, but I will do my best. Thank you!

      Delete

I heart you. What do you think?